Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), has been ranked as the richest person in India for the 13th consecutive year by Forbes Magazine. Adani Group’s Gautam Adani and HCL’s Shiv Nadar were ranked second and the third spot respectively.
Overall the rich in India got richer as the top 100 richest named in the list, increased by about 14 percent or $517.5 billion compared with what it was in 2019 as per Forbes Magazine.
Here is the list of top 10 richest people in India as per Forbes:
1) Mukesh Ambani; US$88.7 billion
2) Gautam Adani; $25.2 billion
3) Shiv Nadar; $20.4 billion
4) Radhakishan Damani; $15.4 billion
5) Hinduja brothers; $12.8 billion
6) Cyrus Poonawalla; $11.5 billion
7) Pallonji Mistry; $11.4 billion
8) Uday Kotak; $11.3 billion
9) Godrej family; $11 billion
10) Lakshmi Mittal; $10.3 billion