- Pixel 5 was Launched during a Virtual Live Event on YouTube which was held on October 1st.
- Google TV, New Google Chrome Cast, Nest Audio and Pixel 4a 5G were also Introduced during this Event.
Google has just Launched it’s new device Pixel 5. The device features Water Resistant body with an Edge to Edge 6″ Inch QLED Display Panel with a High Refresh Rate of 90hz. The device is powered with a massive Battery of 4080mAh combined with a Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor and supports the 5G Connectivity.
In Aspects of Cameras, Pixel 5 offers Dual Rear Cameras which includes an Ultra-Wide Angle Camera and Single Selfie Camera mounted in the Punch-Hole.
Google also promises 3-Years of OS and Security updates and offering 3-Months of Free Subscription for Google Stadia and YouTube Premium along with the Device.
Special Features of Pixel 5
The new Ultra-Wide Lens is featured with HDR+ with Bracketing which offers better HDR image Quality. Pixel 5 also supports Night Sight in Portrait Mode and a new feature Portrait Light helps to get better and bright images even in the shadows with the help of AI.
As AI is used in this feature, the new updated Google Photos app can now edit the photos took in last 5 years with the same feature.
The best thing Google did with the Pixel 5 is that the device has an Aluminium Back Panel but still it supports Wireless Charging and Reverse Wireless Charging.
- Display: 6″ | QLED | 90HZ | 1080P
- Memory: 8GB / 128GB
- Processor: Snapdragon 765G
- Battery: 4080mAh | Wireless Charging + Reverse Wireless Charging
- Rear Camera: 12.2MP + 16MP Ultra-Wide
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Build: Aluminum | IP68