- McDonald’s Brazil presents the Golden Arches in pulled apart form and Coca Cola Argentina calls for staying apart to stay united in solidarity with the war against Corona Virus.
2. Unfortunately there is no shortage of cracks in sidewalks and roads. Fortunately, these cracks can be a great excuse to advertise your dental business.
3. How can you make a child eat that one meal that’s so important and yet that he avoids having at all cost? Backbone branding’s focus was to create with their packaging, a new, out of the box way to consume it.
Credits: Backbone Branding
4. The words, “What we see when you smoke” captures the whole idea of the ad while sending a stern message to chronic smokers.
5. The design incorporates cut out animals in the packaging to display the product and the concept cleverly displays the quality of the meat, which is a key concern for consumers.
6. With the connotation with the eggs being protected by the car this is telling the audience that they will also be protected when in the car like an egg would be in there container.
Advertising Agency :Bensimon Byrne, Toronto, Canada.
7. To promote a home stand for the Memphis Redbirds, a minor league baseball affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals, we covered a car in fake bird droppings and parked it near a busy intersection with a sign that read, “The Redbirds are in town.”
Ad Agency: Archer Malmo, Memphis, USA
8. During summer, air-cooler was placed inside the huge Nycil Prickly Heat Powder for the prospective customers to know the effectiveness of the powder.
Ad Agency: Rediffusion Y&R, Kolkata
9. An interesting campaign warns the mother-to-be women of dangers related to an unhealthy diet that involves junk food.
Advertising Agency: Paim Comunicação, Porto Alegre, Brazil
10. A domestic violence PSA campaign by Lebanese non-profit KAFA strikes a powerful chord for the women’s rights movement in the Islamic world. Their wounds mimic the shape of the audio waveforms of words use against them.
Ad Agency: Y&R, United Arab Emirates
11. In Canada, Children of the Street Society reveals a shocking campaign to raise awareness of the danger of sharing intimate photos.
Agency: Cossette West
12. A man tears off the corner of the poster with his teeth, demonstrating the product promise: “Strengthen your teeth”. This is the case for this campaign for Formula toothpaste , carried out in Indonesia.
13. It looks like a pair of lungs and when you put the ash from your cigarette in it, it looks like the lungs are black – just like in the case of cancer.
Ad agency: Dentsu, Young & Rubicam, Singapore
14. The carry bag was designed in a form of an actual lipton clear green tea bag. A pack of lipton clear green tea was kept in it with hoola hoop and was handed to the ladies in the malls as a giveaway.
Ad Agency: DDB, Saudi Arabia
15. Images of the IWC Big Pilot’s Watch are attached to the hanging straps in buses, so anybody who wishes to can easily try on the Big Pilot’s Watch, just on the way to the airplane.
Ad Agency: Jung von Matt/Alster.
16. Can you imagine bumping into this giant purse when you’re out and about? When the Dior store in New York closed down for renovations, the storefront got an amazing-looking façade as an alternative setup for the location. What a way to make a statement.
Source: Dior, New York
17. A Braun Oral-B toothbrush that can clean anything.
Agency: Beacon Communications k.k. / Tokyo
Client: P&G Japan Braun Oral-B
18. The popularity of hair accessory products, Prompt Design have created distinctive package that represents the sense of fashion through the picture of women wearing different type of scrunchie skirts.
Design Agency : Prompt Design ( @promptdesign )
19. The fast-food chain turned heads again with a giant cup of coffee. In turn, people sharing their photos online market the brand while the company gets to sit back. The restaurant could even take it a step further by giving a discount to anyone who tagged McDonald’s on social media.
20. A delicious Ambient Ad for Charm City Cakes.
Source (Instagram):- @officialmediasamosa